Direct pigment for textile ink (DTG printings) - T-SHIRTS PIGMENT INK
DTG ink are specially developed for direct to garment or roll to roll digital printing on cotton or cotton rich blends for a wide variety of apparel and specialty application. DTG ink is particularly suitable for ink-jet printing on wide format printers using piezo printing heads. They are provide superior productivity and quality for high speed commercial printers including Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh and Epson.
Available Colors : Cyan , Magenta , Yellow , Black , White
Compatible Printer : Epson 1290,1390,2000,2200,2400,2880,4800,4880,7880
Epson 7880,9880, Mutoh 1638
Water based pigment digital ink
1. Direct print onto pretreated or non-pretreated fabric (Textile or Garment)
2. Printing on every fabric (Nylon, Polyester , Silk , Cotton , Viscose/Rayon , Linen , Wool)
1. Bright and intense colors allow obtaining a wide color gamut during the profiling phase
2. Optical ink fluidity and printability through new type of Epson piezo heads
3. Fast drying on substrates dedicated to transfer
4. Very good fastness properties
Reactive ink for digital textile printing
For Ricoh Gen4,5 & Kyocera head
For Piezo Head.
This Reactive ink is for inkjet textile printing especially designed for high speed printing mode. Also the inks are formulated with the same base colorants used in conventional textile printing and meet industry standard performance. These inks can be applied on cellulosic and silk fabrics by piezo technology such as Mimaki TX2/TX3, Monaalisa, D-Gen Heracle , Qualijet HS digital textile printers.
Cyan , Magenta , Yellow , Black , Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, Orange, Green, Blue, Red
Cotton, Viscose/Rayon, Silk, Linen
home furnishings, apparel, trade show banners
The TLPC is Formulated a whole new dynamic for the DTG printing world giving multiple options in printing your designs, with incredible results. First, if you are not printing a white under base on your garments, TLPC will provide excellent image quality sharpness, vibrancy, and wash durability. Simply apply TLPC using a spray gun or hand sprayer.
TLPC – Pre-treating liquid for CMYK ink (Light colored garment)
TKPC – Pre-treating liquid for white ink (Dark colored garment)
1) Press (10~20 sec, 140℃) on T-shirt
– This way you press all the fibers flat and get some of the moisture out of the shirt
2) Apply the Pre-coating with Spray gun and roll (left to right, up and down) by using paint brush
3) Press (40sec, 140℃) with parchment paper or teflon sheet
– You should get some of the moisture in Pre-coating out of the shirt
4) Garments are now ready to print with color inks
Vivid color expression